Thursday, October 10, 2019

Time investment portfolio PT.1

I mostly sell my time to better my future and to relax to get my mind off thing but I wake up at 5:30 take my morning run then it’s probably 6:00 so I get in the shower after a my shower I get dress then I get my stuff ready for school and for work then I eat and then go school I get out at 12:25 I go to work I help the welders weld some pipe stand for a job that take me to 5:30 then I go home I go take a shower and then I eat it’s 7:30 then I do some home if I have any the I get ready for bed watch some YouTube and then I go to bed at 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what has this world come to

wow.... I can't believe what I see on this the news and social media its is so disgusting i guess I start with the cops so my thoughts o...