1) he stopped because he finally got daisy
2)he fires them because he doesn’t want rumors to spread
3)gastby recactions to daisy daughter was so sweet
4)It all started with Tom telling gastby that he says old sport to much
5)there is a crash and Tom thinks it’s gastby fault
6)Tom is consoling daisy and doesn’t bother her that she killed someone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what has this world come to
wow.... I can't believe what I see on this the news and social media its is so disgusting i guess I start with the cops so my thoughts o...
-
wow.... I can't believe what I see on this the news and social media its is so disgusting i guess I start with the cops so my thoughts o...
-
Syllogisms is a simplest form of logical arugument. There are 3 parts to it and “major premise” “ “minor” “concussion” and dedication means ...
-
I honestly don't know where to start well this virus is really dumb I can't believe I would be saying this but I miss school that i...
No comments:
Post a Comment