Monday, May 11, 2020

May 11 journal

I honestly don't know where to start well this virus is really dumb I can't believe I would be saying
this but I miss school that is the only time I would be saying this but I miss driving around going out
with friends like having partys and living a good life and making memories with my friend but I can't because I am stuck at home beside going to work which is fun for the lest but on the other hand being inside his gotten me to read some books I enjoy which is pretty interesting for someone who doesn't read books at all. I want everything to go back the same and the president is doing a good job with trying to get the economy back to what it was before so that's good. I think everyone was so scared it look like the zombie apocalypse was happening. I have two big freezer that is full of wild game meat so I am good but all these people are being rude and selfish to other people taking a lot of meat and other items they don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what has this world come to

wow.... I can't believe what I see on this the news and social media its is so disgusting i guess I start with the cops so my thoughts o...